Welcome to the Lee Dunne Soccer - Soccer Environment Mastermind.
First of all, what is a mastermind?
'A mastermind group is a peer-to-peer mentoring concept used to help members solve their problems with input and advice from the other group members'
To be clear, this mastermind is not about the 'X's and O's' of coaching, but the about the environment in which you work.
Did you read a recent blog post, RE the 'cost' of education? You can do so here.
There are some serious key lessons, and introspections within that journey, and you can learn them here at your own pace. Most licenses are challenging you to be a better coach on the field with understanding concepts of play etc. but I want to share the takeaways that are missed as you strive for more success.
Regardless of your pathway in the coaching / teaching world, the following modules will challenge you:
- to question and impact the environment / club / school that you coach in
- to assess and develop better relationships with your team and individuals within the team
- to lead yourself as you change and improve
- to set healthy boundaries around your pathway to success
- to plan your season for improved success both on and off the field
Whether you want to work in the professional game, provide the best experience for your own child, or rise up through the ranks of the club / school you work with, this mastermind is exactly what you need to challenge yourself off the field to provide an amazing experience on the field.
You will also join a cohort of individuals who are on the same pathway as you.
Join this mastermind and begin to evolve today - Commit to yourself and your future!